Welcome to another episode of PC gaming’s best in top notch podcasting, MMO Weakly. Tune in to hear Sarc and Raim as they dissect MMO’s, discuss proper beverages to consume while gaming, and a whole hell of a lot more. Use our built in player, MMO Weakly on iTunes, or you can simply right click on the download link above and select “Save Target As.” Then listen and enjoy as you are mesmerized by the sound, the alcohol, and the topics on the mind of every MMORPG player.
MMO Weakly #45: Tiny e-species everywhere!
- Weird News: Lions, Tigers, and Bears vs. Leprechauns, Riot, and Bioware. AND Pro Tip on great asses.
- Played/Not Played: Raim is constant while Sarc introduces Aikan underboobs, Darkfall resolutions, and hopefully opens the Gates of Andaron.
- Show Meat: LFG Expo! LAGWAR Forums! LotRO goes F2P, while Blizzard invents excuses for server downtime. Finally discover what’s YOUR definition of a rhino! We get a MASSIVE FURRY BOOST from a listener and briefly discuss the unlikely MMOs: FIFA and, “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea online”.
- Drunken Rage: Glassman vs. Glass-computer-man
- Listener Feedback: Josh McG and Matt coming in strong again! And Jenn’s prize finally went out!
Subscribe to the LAGWAR podcast network on iTunes and get every podcast from LAGWAR.com all in one iTunes subscription, and don’t forget to leave us a review when you subscribe! Please send us your feedback, comments, suggestions, and topics you’d like to hear discussed on the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also subscribe to all things LAGWAR via RSS.