Welcome to another episode of PC gaming’s best in top notch podcasting, MMO Weakly. Tune in to hear Sarc and Raim as they dissect MMO’s, discuss proper beverages to consume while gaming, and a whole hell of a lot more. Use our built in player, MMO Weakly on iTunes, or you can simply right click on the download link above and select “Save Target As.” Then listen and enjoy as you are mesmerized by the sound, the alcohol, and the topics on the mind of every MMORPG player.
MMO Weakly Episode #65 – Sarc the Hater
- Weird News: Living out your Trekkie dreams vs. Global Domination/Salvation.
- Playing/Not Playing: Raim has fallen back to only playing WoW, but makes up for it later. Sarc has also been WoWing and wondering why he does. NO FFXIV or Starcraft 2 for specific reasons.
- Show Meat: Neither of our hosts are enrolling in Lego University… yet. Are MMOs too easy or is it a symptom of a larger evil? Warhammer Online goes MicroTransaction (sort of). We actually had a snafu in our understanding of one of the packages, but I believe I edited it out to make good sense! We also rap about the latest Final Fantasy 14 drama and server statistics.
- **Coming Attractions**: Fallen Earth & Bloodline Champions (& maybe a revisit on ROM).
- Drunken Rage: Sobieski x2, once straight up and once in a Frolish coffee. Quest Camping enrages Raim and Sarc.. hated WoW in some fashion or another. Again.
- User Feedback: Sarc Doll is nearly en route! Jenn reports in about her Lego Universe experience and Matt o’ Australia suggests a method to get Sarc to crap his pants. Going to do my best to clip some Adult Diaper coupons this week.
- Loot Pinata: Fallen Earth FREE GAME CODES! Friend LAGWAR &/or MMO Weakly on Facebook and throw up a post saying you’re interested in a code!
- Contact us at MMOWeakly@LAGWAR.com or call in to 719.387.4263 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 719.387.4263 end_of_the_skype_highlighting AKA 719 FUR GAME
Subscribe to the LAGWAR podcast network on iTunes and get every podcast from LAGWAR.com all in one iTunes subscription, and don’t forget to leave us a review when you subscribe! Please send us your feedback, comments, suggestions, and topics you’d like to hear discussed on the show to email@example.com. You can also subscribe to all things LAGWAR via RSS.