Welcome to another episode of PC gaming’s best in top notch podcasting, MMO Weakly. Tune in to hear Sarc and Raim as they dissect MMO’s, discuss proper beverages to consume while gaming, and a whole hell of a lot more. Use our built in player, MMO Weakly on iTunes, or you can simply right click on the download link above and select “Save Target As.” Then listen and enjoy as you are mesmerized by the sound, the alcohol, and the topics on the mind of every MMORPG player.
MMO Weakly Episode #66 – Dry in Astoria
- I gotta start this week’s show notes with a gigantic shout out to Phrog801 on Youtube, he’s been the source for the intro music more times than anybody else. He is a PIMP of WoW musical expression / popular song adaptation to geek cultural memes. Go watch his stuff on Youtube. This week’s adaptation is my favorite (after the first 45 seconds or so).
- Weird News: Legos vs. surprisingly lethal games.
- Playing/Not Playing: Raim comes in strong this week! A trifecta of WoW, PvZ, and FE! Sarc has the usuals and continues to not play “ziv” as he awaits the miracle patch.
- Show Meat: LAGWAR Forums and free guild forums! Raim spouts some WoW nonsense that Sarc surprisingly agrees with, BSG Beta, TV + MMO = win? And some RIFT thanks to Matt! STO follows suit in player generated content!
- Coming Attractions: Bloodline Champions.
- Drunken Rage: Its just filler this week, after all its Dry in Astoria.
- User Feedback: It felt very masturbatory this week, i shouted out myself for my own pic posts…..THOUGH the Blizzcon pics are pretty sweet. Had a few likes already.
- Loot Pinata! FALLEN EARTH TRY IT FOR FREE! listen to Raim’s testimonial!
- Contact us at MMOWeakly@LAGWAR.com or call in to 719-FUR-GAME.
Subscribe to the LAGWAR podcast network on iTunes and get every podcast from LAGWAR.com all in one iTunes subscription, and don’t forget to leave us a review when you subscribe! Please send us your feedback, comments, suggestions, and topics you’d like to hear discussed on the show to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also subscribe to all things LAGWAR via RSS.